Lazy B Club.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Lazy B Club romper / YRU shoes

It's been an extremely dry month for the blog, but I'm back with some awesome goodies to show you! Let's start with this amazingly amazing package I received from this brand called Lazy B Club. Lemme tell ya, I am obsessed! They sent me a few things including this tiny romper. It has been my favorite thing to wear as of late. It's printed with cute little evil donuts and candies and is made of some really good quality fabric. This look is perfect for a summer party/bbq and the best part is, all you need is a pair of shoes that match! In this case, I paired it with my trusty YRU Orions. I can't wait to show you my other two looks from Lazy B Club! Check out their Instagram here and shop their site here.

1 comment:

  1. SUCH A COOL OUTFIT!!! I loveee that romper & your hair as well :D xx

    dresses-and-travels.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete