Nun.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A rare occasion...
Nun Bangkok top / LuLu*s pants / Chinese Laundry shoes / Brixton hat via PacSun / ZeroUV sunnies

Francis wearing pants! I've really come to realize over the last year or so that I dislike wearing anything that's too tight on my legs. I snagged these super comfy chambray joggers from LuLu*s not too long ago. And for a while, they were my favorite thing to wear. These light little joggers helped me re-evaluate my loathe for pants. They're super lightweight and perfect for spring/summer. I paired it with this comfy crop top by, none other than, Nun Bangkok! I loved collaborating with her from pieces of her last collection. Her signature use of mesh on all her pieces always gets my visual senses going. This is definitely an easy, every day look. Grab lunch or run errands type of vibe. Spruced up with a few accessories Flamcis style, of course.

2 comments:

  1. love everything about you! can you do a make up post pls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that top a lot. First time here, surprised girls don't comment on here more, probably just lurking for styles huh!

    ReplyDelete