Take Me To Prom?

Thursday, May 21, 2015

On my way to prom.
Flower Children Only headband / Fame & Partners dress
Photos by Azusa Takano (@azusatakano)

Wishing I was 17 again just so I could wear this exact outfit to prom! I've never blogged anything so extravagant, but this two piece dress from Fame & Partners is too good not to blog. If you've read some of my previous posts, you'd know that I love two piece sets. This one in particular definitely has me feelin' some prom queen type of way. Fame & Partners has some gorgeous gowns perfect for prom or a wedding. I mentioned in my last post that I love tutus and this ginormous skirt is as tutu as can be. I haven't felt this much like a princess since I was a kid. I alo wouldn't feel like myself if I didn't add on some cat ears. Now to find a prom date.

4 comments: