Rosy.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Cleaning up real nice for this look.
NBD top / Space 46 Boutique skirt / Christian Louboutin shoes
Photos by Azusa Takano (@azusatakano)

Dug up this set from about two months ago when I shot with Azusa. Sometimes I let my girly side take over and like to play dress up like a classy little lady. This is definitely similar to the outfit I wore during birthday in Vegas last summer. I've always been into tutus. I had a tutu phase for a good while and used to love making them for various occasions and raves, haha. This particular one is from Space 46 Boutique. I love the "Carrie Bradshaw" shape to it, and that it comes in so many colors! I paired it with this cute rose printed crop top and a leather jacket. Finished off with some extra pointy Loubs for a perfect birthday look or a girls night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment