Fighting Bullshit.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

This has definitely got to be my favorite everyday jacket.
HLZ BLZ jacket / LuLu*s top / Aryn K shorts
Unif shoes / Storm on Jupiter garters / ZeroUV sunnies
Photos by Kimly Mean (@becauseitsnice)

I love bomber jackets and I've been wearing it a LOT. It's just easy and lightweight, but still keeps me warm. Not to mention it's from one of my favorite brands HLZ BLZ. It's the perfect jacket to throw on if you're about to go run errands or even turn up at the club. In this case, I threw it over an easy look for me. A light mesh crop top from LuLu*s and some fun flirty shorts from Aryn K. They are launching their site real soon so I'm so stoked on being one of their brand ambassadors! I added some edge to the look with these strappy leg garters from Storm on Jupiter and my trusty clunky Unif boots. Definitely a look for a night out with my girlfriends.

2 comments: