Salvation.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I've been letting myself fall so behind with work and blogging and I need to cut it out!
Valley City jacket / Oh My Love London bodysuit / Vibrant M.I.U. shorts
ZeroUV sunnies / LuLu*s necklace / Unif shoes / Lex & Mila hat
Photos by Kimly Mean (@becauseitsnice)

Back on a Tuesday and still in awe from one of the most epic weekends of my life. If you follow me on Snapchat, then you'd know what I'm talking about. Here's a look I shot a few weeks back when Kimly, Ellen and I made the 3 hour trek to Salvation Mountain. I didn't think so at first, but after seeing how all of our photos come out it was totally worth the trip. Dani Thorne gifted me this amazing fuzzy jacket from her line Valley City. I saved it for the perfect moment to shoot in and I'm so glad I did. I picked up this body suit from one of my favorite UK brands, Oh My Love London, and paired it with some acid wash shorts. I actually wore almost this exact outfit when I got to party with Skrillex and DJ Snake in Vegas a few weeks ago. It's definitely perfect for a night out and reveals my spunky side.

No comments:

Post a Comment