Seeing Red.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

If you follow me on Snapchat, you'd know why Im' so exhausted today.
Style Stalker jacket / Beginning Boutique romper / Unif shoes
Lack of Color hat / ZeroUV sunnies / River Island backpack
Photos by Kimly Mean (@becauseitsnice)

Got back yesterday from a 24 hour Vegas trip for XIV. Had so much fun with Ellen & Eugenie. It was Eugenie's birthday this past Friday so we extended the celebration and had a grand ol' time in the few hours we were there. Shout out to my friend Matt for the invite! Back to the bloggy now. I've been dying to shoot this leather jacket I got from Style Stalker. Being from LA, I don't get to wear jackets too often because the weather is always pretty warm. I thought it paired perfectly with this plaid romper from Beginning Boutique. I don't wear too much red, but this really caught my eye. I'm loving the print and fit and the fact that it's wearable for any occasion. Accessories were key here. I love the way the look turned out. Definitely a look I could take from day to night. Be sure to check out more cute threads from Beginning Boutique here!

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and photos, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning!

    http://rachelkiml.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete