Varsity.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hump day.
Valfre bomber / Spoildy top / Deandri skirt / T.U.K. shoes / ZeroUV sunnies
Photos by Kimly Mean (@kimlymean)

Had such an amazing time this last weekend. Spent it in the desert shooting some new looks for the blog. Can't wait to show y'all. Coachella is inching closer and closer and I couldn't be more excited. I also got to camp for a night at Bowen Ranch and relax in some of the hot springs near by at Deep Creek. Interesting crowd over there. Also lots of nude people. Here's a look I will never get sick of. Your not-so-sweet cheerleader. Fell in love with this bomber from Valfre. They can honestly never do any wrong. Paired it with this pleated skirt from another favorite, Deandri. Along with these cute pom pom socks I got while I was in Japan under some creepers. This look as me feeling like I'm in high school again. Did you guys know I was on varsity song? I'll be posting some awesome Coachella inspired looks this coming week. So stoked!

1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable <3 Love the way she dressed <3
    http://www.promotioncodesfor.com/bebe.coupon

    ReplyDelete