Desert Disco.

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Desert vibes..
Polo jumper / ZeroUV sunnies / Vidakush choker / Love Culture hat
Photos by J. Michael (@jmichael.la)

Mixed with a 70's flair. Here's the first set of photos from my trip to Joshua Tree this past weekend. My awesome boyfriend captured some sick photos in the desert, and I couldn't be more ecstatic. I spotted this one piece from Pylo and knew I had to have it. It gives me the feels, the feels of That 70's Show to be exact. I feel like Mila Kunis' character in this sleek denim jumper. The long, wide flairs make me feel extra tall and leggy. Definitely feelin' like a woman in a look like this.  Add a boho hat and light aviators and you're ready for Coachella! I wish I had this outfit on my birthday last year, when I had a 70s disco roller skating party. This would have been perfect. Currently working on my first Youtube video and expecting to have it up tomorrow! Can't wait to share more goodness with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment