East, West.

Tuesday, April 5, 2016


It's warm in the desert.

Cotton On jacket & top / Tyler Lambert jeans / ZooShoo shoes / Zero UV sunnies / Love Culture hat
Photos by Josh Michael (@jmichael.la)

Another set from my weekend in Joshua tree. Feeling this look hardcore right now. I've been pretty obsessed with the new label I came across by Tyler Lambert. His vintage vibes + distressed pieces had me swooning. I paired his high waisted denim pants with some new pieces I picked up from Cotton On. Loving the deep camel shade and super soft feel.  It's also lightweight making it perfect for a warm spring day. I threw it on over one of their plain tanks, which I cut myself with some kitchen scissors (true story). Finished off the look with some accessories, of course. Some slingback clogs from ZooShoo. I've never owned clogs before and really wanted to try them out with one of my looks. These ones from ZooShoo are super comfy. If only I could wear these all day during Coachella and not be in pain by the end of the first hour. Tied a red bandana around my neck + added a trusty fedora & aviators. This look has me feeling western in the far east.

No comments:

Post a Comment