Burnt.

Thursday, April 14, 2016

I can't believe Coachella is TOMORROW.

Oh My Love London top /  Pylo skirt / Lola Shoetique shoes / Lack of Color hat / Zero UV sunnies
Photos by Josh Michael (@jmichael.la)

It seriously crept up on me this year. I've been running around town these last two weeks attending gifting suites and pre-chella events. Then spent this last weekend in Paris for L'Oreal. I did NOT prepare. Here I am sitting with my laptop, checking emails, planning my outfits + posts, and figuring out how I'm going to get from one party to the next. With Coachella about 24 hours away, I'm no where near mentally, physically, and emotionally prepared. I can say that I'm more than excited. It'll be my second time at Coachella and my first time attending all the industry parties. Super stoked to be back on the grounds rocking my fest best and taking down some watermelon. Here's one of the last looks I shot back in Joshua Tree a few weeks ago. Entertaining my boho babe side with this bell sleeved blouse and burnt orange skirt. I just loved these pieces paired together. Accessorized with the perfect concho belt I found on eBay, might I add. Who's attending Coachella this year? Got all your outfits ready? And is anyone else worried about service out there? I'll be doing TWO takeovers during Coachella. One for @ZeroUV & another for @SkinnyDipLondon! Be sure to follow both accounts to see what I'm wearing & what debauchery i'll be getting into.

Lastly, here's the latest video from my trip to Thailand with @Vampped! Peep it  below.

No comments:

Post a Comment