Rodeo.

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Wow, what an insanely busy week.
Perverse sunnies / Dolls Kill romper & boots / Vida Kush choker

Still recovering from a cold I got after Coachella. Spent this last weekend in Vegas with my Vampped fam. Partied a little too hard and got even more sick than I was before. Much regret was made. I got back Monday night and have been all over the place. I'm finally getting a moment to sit down and blog, catch up on emails and watch the first episode of the new Game of Thrones! Here's a warm look I shot with Azusa. Definitely feeling one with nature in these latest blog posts. I fell madly in love with this itty bitty romper from Dolls Kill. I almost wore it to Coachella, but didn't make it to the festival in time for enough sun light to catch some decent photos. So, here we are. I'm feeling like a little cow girl minus a hat. I'd probably rock this exact look if I were headed to Stage Coach this weekend. I've actually never been, but I hear the barbecue foods are amaze. I think these boots would help me fit right in to the Stage Coach festival look. Currently working on some vlogs and trying to figure out what I should post next. Also trying to get my room and closet together after back to back weekends of traveling and Coachella prep. Any tips on keeping your closet organized? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi hi, weekend is coming, take a good rest, nice outfit, btw.

    missydress.ch

    ReplyDelete