Yellow Fever.

Monday, May 2, 2016

There are two words I always use to describe my personal style.
Peppermayo jacket / WYLDR dress / YRU boots / ZeroUV sunnies / Vidakush choker

Girly & edgy. I think this look hits the nail right on the head. I always tell people that I love wearing dresses. I always feel some type of way when I'm wearing a pretty new dress. I don't know. Maybe it's the girly-girl in me, but I just love entertaining my soft, feminine side. But not without adding some edge, of course. The combination of this flowy mustard colored dress and these spikey, starry boots is the perfect depiction of my style and personality. I always like to think of myself as a chameleon. I'm versatile in the sense of my wardrobe. I like to be able to look and feel good in anything, and adding a killer pair of boots with a soft and girly dress is definitely something I'm confident in doing. Things that are guaranteed to catch my eye on a dress are small details that make them different from the others. Hence, I'm loving the tie-front deep V, the key hole under it, and the slit down front and center. Not to mention the vibrancy of the mustard color. I don't think I've owned anything this color in a long while. Threw on my favorite oversized denim jacket for that vintage feel, and voila! The recipe for a look that's perfectly Flamcis!

7 comments:

  1. Love how you put some edge on that lovely dress :)

    http://www.stringofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashionable look and beautiful dress,shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome look! Especially love the denim jacket <3

    -X-

    Joy
    www.everyday-escapism.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome look at fashionable dress,denim jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style! That dress with those boots, uh-mazing!

    xo, Jo
    www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm personally a big fan of francislola blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete