Whatever Forever.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

This tank perfectly describes how I feel right now.
Youth Decay tank / Oh My Love London jacket / LuLu*s pants

I'm recovering from being sick since Sunday and am SO behind on everything. I spent ALL of Monday in bed sleeping and haven't had a chance to really sit down and finish up some work. Not feeling 100% just yet, but work just couldn't wait any longer. Here's a look I put together for Youth Decay. I picked this fun muscle tank with the "whatever" hands graphic. I figured it would come in real handy on certain days like today. I love their selection of grimey graphics. What makes them so unique is the fact that they give YOU the ability to choose how you want your top to be made. Step 1. Choose your graphic & Step 2. Choose your shirt base. It's as easy and fantastic as that! I paired the top with some dramatically flared jeans and a fluffy new leather sherpa jacket. A perfect casual day outfit for me. Check out the Youth Decay shop here!

1 comment: