Neutral.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Been so behind on work these days.


Missguided dress / Love Culture backpack / ZeroUV sunnies / Unif boots

I've been having trouble keeping up with work and blogging the last few weeks. Trying to get myself back on track after an amazing weekend in Vegas with my partner in crime, Ellen! If you follow us on Snapchat (flamcis & ellen_vlora) then you probably saw all the madness that went down. Going back this Thursday again for a bachelorette party. Here are some quick shots of my current favorite shirt dress.  Picked up this thing from Missguided. I love paisley and neutral colors so it didn't take long for me to add this to the cart. It's an easy fit and wearable for any body type. Paired it with a fedora and my chunky UNIF boots for a laid back vibe. And I can't emphasize enough how much I am in LOVE with this new backpack. Got it from Love Culture and it's been the ideal backpack as of late. Thinking about getting one in black as well. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this look! And I might just have to get that bag, it's super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style. Do you style people? I need help with my fashion!

    ReplyDelete