Sprung.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Spring is finally here!
The Fifth dress via BNKR / Adidas shoes / ZeroUV sunnies
Photos by Kimly Mean (@kimlymean)

Doesn't really mean much to us in LA. We've been blessed with gorgeous spring-like weather for the past few weeks now. I don't know what my wardrobe would be like if I lived elsewhere. I wouldn't be able to bare my arms and legs as much as I do here in SoCal. Like in this cute striped number from BNKR. I've definitely mentioned before that I love dresses. I always look for that small detail that makes one different all the others. In this case, I fell in love with the handkerchief hemline and t-shirt style fit. I knew it would be comfy as soon as I laid eyes on it. This is exactly something I'd wear to run errands with my bae or have lunch with the fam. Threw on some white tennies, accessorized by some black ankle socks for a boyish feel. So stoked for spring. Currently organizing some looks for Coachella as we speak! I'm also planning on doing some blog posts soon about my favorite beauty products. Not sure why I've never done one before. I've been having this itch to just share more with you guys. XOXO.

4 comments:

  1. The dress looks good,I like the color of your hair

    JadeProm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair color so much!

    http://www.llindatt.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the casual feel of this! Can't wait to see your coachella looks and beauty faves. Please please please do a skincare favorite!! :)

    http://www.kathyychang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you look amazing girl!i wish i had this taste of yours, but i have only talent in writing https://kovla.com/blog/31-original-questions-to-ask-on-a-first-date/ this is my last articler about dating questions on the first date!enjoy

    ReplyDelete