Lilac Dreamer.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

LuLu*s crop top / TJ Maxx skirt / Lola Shoetique sandals / Mod4rn Trend jewelry
Photos by John Garduno

Happy hump day. I've been obsessed with anything lilac/lavender lately, especially since I dyed my hair. Here's another spring outfit I put together with this cute lilac crop top from LuLu*s. I paired it with this white skater skirt I found at TJ Maxx for $13! (I linked a similar skirt above) The sandals I got from Santee Alley but if you're not from the LA area, you can get them online in the link above. I love how girly I feel in this outfit and it would be perfect for a date! And by the way, how perfect is the lighting in these photos? John really knows how and where to catch the reflection of natural light. Anyway, I hope you guys are having a good week so far. I got invited to Dripped tonight so I'm pretty excited to attend and meet some new people. Til next time, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment