Spring Pastels with LuLu*s.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

LuLu*s dress & shoes / Karmaloop clutch / Mod4rn Trend accessories
Photos by John Garduno

I'm so ready for spring. I've been ready, actually. I really don't know how to dress for cold weather, so LA has been perfect for me lately. I met up with John on Sunday to shoot some of the stuff I got from LuLu*s! They sent me this perfect little pastel number and these strappy nude heels. I paired it with the usual accessories from Jessica's shop, Mod4rn Trend, and this clutch I got as a gift a few years ago. I believe it was from Karmaloop, but I searched it online and it's from a brand called Imoshion. It was such a nice day. The weather was gorgeous and John is such a pleasure to work with. He showed me this new wall that was painted in the arts district. At first, I thought the colors would clash, but we took some awesome shots and we both loved how it turned out. Thanks John and LuLu*s!

No comments:

Post a Comment