On Wednesday.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

MYVL crop top / Unif grail skirt / Sunglass Spot sunnies
Photos by Kimly Mean

I've always been into the goth look. It's so dark and eerie, but it can look so cool at the same time. Ever since I dyed my hair purple, I've been more ballsy with my style. I also love how my purple looks on all black outfits. I'm wearing this crop top by MYVL. It involves a few of my favorite things. The movie Mean Girls, Wednesday Addams, and the color black! I paired it with this amazing skirt by Unif. I was lusting over it for a long while and finally got it on sale from Urban Outfitters. I paired it with this men's fedora I got from Santee Alley, an amazing pair of floral sunglasses from Sunglass Spot (they're only $5!), and Forever 21 cut-out wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment