Flawlessly Legit.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Among The Prime 5 panel / Now That's Legit Jumper / Vibrant M.I.U. pencil skirt / Asos sandals
Photos by Phuong Dang
 
Finally get to write about San Fran. It was an awesome trip over all. I feel like we did so much in the two and a half days we spent there. The ride there was brutal. I purchased Mega Bus tickets for $10 each way. Super cheap! Only it took 7 hours to get there. But, whatever. It was cheap and that's all that matters hah. We got there last Thursday afternoon. Checked into the cutest little boutique hotel called The Good Hotel. It's eco-friendly, decently priced and located in SOMA. We ate A LOT. Stopped at Mission Cheese, Pakwan, Shorty Goldstein's, The House, Tartine, Bi-Rite, Philz Coffee, Trick Dog, San Tung, Golden Gate Bakery, and the farmer's market at the Ferry Building. Also stopped by a few bars, but I don't remember the names. Got to see some of my friends that moved up there and my aunt Annie who is a major foodie. One of the days I got to meet up with blogger Crissy. She brought her boyfriend, Dante, along. They both are apart of Flawless Victory Productions. We got to have drinks and chat for a while. They are such a sweet couple and their story is so amazing. I got to know them in a short bit of time and really enjoyed it. We spontaneously planned an impromptu shoot for the next day. Here is one of the sets we shot. Photos were shot by their buddy Phuong who is also a part of the FV team. Loved working with all three of them and I can't wait until they come down to LA next week so we can hang again! Check out their blog here and their instagram here.

Crissy and I put this look together. The pullover and sandals were hers. The 5 panel and skirt were mine. I'm obsessed with this sweater by Now That's Legit. I specifically asked her to bring it so I could shoot in it. It's amazing! It's a combination of all the cartoons I watched as a kid. Rugrats, Catdog, Powerpuff Girls and Dexter's Laboratory just to name a few. It's so nostalgic and fun. Anything that brings me back to my childhood is an automatic like for me. I paired it with this denim skirt by Vibrant M.I.U. Since the sweater was large and bulky, I tied it up to give it a cropped look and paired it with a slimming pencil skirt. These cute chunky sandals are by Vagabond via Asos and my 5 panel is by Among the Prime.

1 comment: