Daisy Dame.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Daisy Dame crop top / Forever 21 shorts / Lola Shoetique heels
Photos by Ryan Kim (@miknayr)

So a little while ago, I was contacted by Sydney, owner of DaisyDame.com. It's an online boutique with some of the cutest merchandise! She's such a young little mogul and just starting out her online business. She wanted to do a collaboration and had me pick out a few items from her shop and style them with pieces from my own closet. The first item that really caught my eye was this lavender crochet crop top. Like I mentioned in a previous post, I've been really into anything lavender/lilac. I love the cutout details in this. It's showing tiny bits of skin without being too sexy. I paired it with these textured shorts from Forever 21 and some simple heels from Lola Shoetique. I'm loving this look cause it's soft and girly. Be sure to check out Daisy Dame for more cute goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment