Mod Dame.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Daisy Dame dress / Juicy Couture bracelet / Michael Kors watch / Urban OG sandals
Photos by Ryan Kim (@miknayr)

So I realized I don't have much orange in my closet. Actually, I don't think I have any orange in my closet. But this lovely dress is the second item I picked from Sydney's shop, Daisy Dame. I love the mixture of prints and colors on this, and the body of it is great. I've been feeling pretty insecure about my body lately, so I've been wearing more loose-fitting pieces. I also love the tiny slits on the sides. Little details on a simple garment always catch my attention. I paired this with my favorite sandals as of lately. I got from Santee Alley for only $25, but you can find them in the link above. Go check out Daisy Dame for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment