Cotton Candy Cuts.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Lush Online blouse / Vibrant M.I.U shorts / YRU shoes


Been MIA from my blog for over a week! Here are some shots I took with Daniel. He was so nice to work with. He took me to areas of downtown that I've been before but have never shot at. I love his style of photography. It's fun and personal and he really tries to capture you in the most natural state. Here I'm wearing a blouse from Lush, an online boutique based in Malaysia. This blouse is so pretty. I love anything ombré and the color reminds me of cotton candy. I also couldn't resist the cut out detail, perfect for summer. I paired it with some hot pink shorts and my favorite sandals. Kept the color palette simple. The weather was a little bit windy on this particular day, but this outfit would have been perfect over this past weekend with the 100 degree LA weather.


1 comment: