Laundry Day.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Lex & Mila tank / Vibrant M.I.U shorts / Enchanted Honey Bee headband / Forever 21 shoes
Photos by Kimly Mean (@becauseitsnice)

My reunion with Kimly! We hadn't shot together since February. Or was it March? I can't even remember. When I first started shooting "outfit" pics with him, we were seeing each other every other week or so. So this was a long break from each other. I guess it's good that we're both keeping busy and doing our own things. Our shoot went well. We're already such good friends that it makes it easy for me to boss him around, haha. Here we shot a fun tank I got from Lex & Mila and my new obsession, these floral Minnie ears from Enchanted Honey Bee. You'd definitely catch me wearing something like this on the weekend. I always throw on a tank and shorts now whenever I go out. It's my comfort zone and requires minimal thought and/or decision making.


No comments:

Post a Comment