In the Clear.

Monday, June 2, 2014

Lex & Mila dress / Yandy bralette / Forever 21 shorts / Dr. Martens boots
Thrifted hat / Pac Sun backpack
Photos by Kimly Mean (@becauseitsnice)

Happy Monday guys! The weekend went by way too fast. Here are some shots of this sheer dress I got from Lex & Mila. I'm so in love with it. It was scorching hot on this particular day so this outfit was perfect. At first I felt a little almost naked, but when I stepped outside and felt the heat I was like "F*ck it, its hot!". This dress is perfect for summer. You can throw on a bikini and shorts under it for the beach or wear a slip under for it for brunch. This backpack I'm wearing has also been glued to me every day for the past month. It's by Pac Sun. I love it cause I can fit everything I need on a daily basis. My wallet, my huge make up bag, my tablet and some random pieces of clothing/jewelry. It carries my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment