Once Youth.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Once Youth bralette & socks / Everything Else thrifted
Photos by Evan Hall (@itsevanhall)
Hair by Erika Vanessa (@erikavanessa)
Make Up by Kelsey Marie Claire (@kelseymarieclaire

2 weeks ago, I had the opportunity to shoot with the amazing people over at Once Youth! The styling was done by them and I'm totally diggin this outfit they put together. I felt like I should have been walking around Beverly Hills High with Cher Horowitz. Everything I'm wearing is thrifted except the bralette and the socks. I'm loving their whole 90's vibe. Their collection is edgy but minimalist and I'm in love with all their styles. You guys have to check out their site, it's amazing. They have such a sweet and creative team and their style is so completely different than other brands I've worked with. I definitely couldn't have put this look together myself. Click here to check out more from Once Youth!


No comments:

Post a Comment