Old Sport.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Shop Super Colour crewneck & shorts / Forever 21 cap / YRU shoes
Photos by Karen Chen (@karennchen)



Finally! After months of planning and lots of rescheduling, I finally got to shoot with Karen! She is the sweetest, tiniest photographer. I'm loving how these photos came out. She really knows how to make a girl look extraaa tall. :) I received a package from Shop Super Colour a while back and never got a chance to shoot it til now. They sent me this vintage Nike crewneck and these amazing leather running shorts. The crewneck actually came full length. I cropped it to fit my taste, and when I paired it with the shorts I was like "MMMM!". I always put together outfits in my head, hoping it'll look as good as I picture it. And I definitely loved this one. I rarely sport the sporty look, but lately I've been more attracted to pieces like these. This outfit makes me feel fashionably fit. Although I'm not very fit at all. Paired it with a cap I got from Forever 21 and of course, my favorite YRUs.

1 comment:

  1. Loove love this, you do look extra tall, probably something to do with the massive platforms as well as the photographer. Nice look <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete