Just Be Yourselfie.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Shop Super Colour halter / Vibrant M.I.U shorts / ZeroUV sunnies
Shot by Karen Chen (@karennchen)

Happy Sunday/Father's Day! I've had such an eventful week. My week was non-stop work/shoots so I'm pretty glad I don't have too much filled into my schedule this upcoming week. Here's another look I shot for Shop Super Colour. This top is so funny to me. I'm a sucker for lame internet memes or phrases. They always get me for some reason. Where do these people come up with this stuff?! This outfit is definitely a type I like to wear a lot. On most days, you'll catch me in a crop top and high waisted shorts. They just go together like macaroni and cheese, and it's something I can quickly put together. I added a little bit extra with these lace shorts I got from the Supershop 24 HRS warehouse sale last Saturday. I found a similar pair here. My sunnies are from Zero UV and my hat is thrifted. Xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment