RVLS.

Friday, May 9, 2014

First Look:
RVLS jersey / Lex + Mila crop top / H&M skirt / Steve Madden shoes / Forever 21 hat
Second Look:
RVLS top & hat / Vibrant  M.I.U shorts / Timberland boots


So if you've been following me on Instagram for a while, you may have already seen my previous shoots with RVLS label products. Don, the owner, was one of the first people to ever send me a care package back in January. I was shooting a lot more outfits with Kimly and running out of clothes to wear, haha. So, thanks Don for providing the sweet gear! I asked him send me his 44 jersey in white recently. I shot the black one a few months ago. I wanted to try this feminine look on a more masculine piece. I threw it over an all black outfit and tried this black and white girly, boyish look. I actually really like how it turned out. Just like how I pictured it in my head. I love that I can dress this jersey up or down and play around with different looks. That's probably my favorite thing about styling. An outfit is a puzzle with endless possibilities. The second item he sent was one of his best selling tops. I dressed it more casual with my favorite shorts and Timbs. Not gonna lie, I felt pretty thug that day. Check out more of RVLS label here and there Instagram here.

No comments:

Post a Comment