Nobody's Baby.

Friday, June 20, 2014

Valfre tank / Vibrant M.I.U shorts / YRU shoes
Photos by Kimly Mean (@becauseitsnice)

Quick post about my collab with Valfé. Valfré is one of the cutest brands I have seen yet! I love all the artwork on their products. They carry shirts, phone cases, bags and even journals with drawings from the founder, Ilse Valfré. Her illustration are quirky, cute, and gives me a kind of "girl power" feeling. The top I'm wearing says "Nobody's Baby" and it's the softest material ever. I paired it with some shorts and my YRU Qozmos. These shoes give me wings. And by wings I mean 4 inches of extra height. This outfit is simple but fun, and I really like how their tops look with my purple hair. Makes me feel like I'm one of the dolls in her illustrations. I can't wait to show you guys the other muscle tank I got from them! Check out the rest of their cute-ass products on their site here!

No comments:

Post a Comment