Power to the P.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

HLZ BLZ top / Forever 21 fedora / Lola Shoetique shoes / Zero UV sunnies
Photos by Kimly Mean (@becauseitsnice)
So I've been obsessed with this shirt lately and I'm sure I don't even have to explain why. The first week I got it I probably wore it like 4 times. I actually do that with a lot of new clothes I get. Wear them repeatedly until I can't wear it anymore. It was gifted by HLZ BLZ which is, hands down, one of the baddest brands out there. I love the vulgarity and dgaf type of attitude their clothes give off. This top has to be my favorite in their current season cause of the bae Pharrell, of course. Paired it with these cute kicks from Lola Shoetique, which are super comfy might I add. Also some nice accessories to top it all off. I've noticed I don't put a lot of my accessories/jewelry to good use. I really should. Anyway, I'm super excited because my birthday is in a week and I'm off to Vegas this weekend. I hope the week goes by quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment