Bad Ideas.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

 Bad Ideas crop top, shorts & choker / YRU shoes

WOW. It's was a long and slow recovery, but I'm finally back and feeling 100% again. I'm not sure if I just went too HAM in Vegas or if I'm just getting older, but it's taking longer for my body to recover for partying each time. Nonetheless, I had an amazing time and birthday! Thanks to my friends and family for making it super spesh!
 
First post of July. I can't believe half the year is over! Where has the time gone?! Starting off the month with this collaboration with Bad Ideas. I'm loving everything from their collection! You guys should know by now that crop tops and shredded high waisted shorts are always a go for me. I've also been wanting a leather choker like this for a while. Everything pairs so well together. This crop top says "Cat Eyed Girl" and these rainbow shorts fit me like a glove. These shoes by YRU go perfectly because it looks almost exactly like the choker. This outfit is definitely perfect for the weather here in LA. I don't do well with hot weather so itty bitty tops and shorts have been my body's favorite things as of late. Check out more cute stuff from Bad Ideas here!

No comments:

Post a Comment