Salsit.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Salsit top & shorts / Shu Sole shoes
 
 Violets are blue. This outfit is cute, and so are these shoes! Not the best at poem, but here's a quick set I shot with Bennie for Salsit. They sent me this cute polka dot set and I immediately fell in lurve. I've been lusting over the matching 2 piece trend for some time now and was ecstatic when Salsit decided to send me this set. What I love about this is that I can wear it to any sort occasion. Brunch, dinner, GNO, the gym (haha). It's cute and comfy and the material is super light which is perfect in the heat! I paired it with these cleated Mary Janes from Shu Sole. Cleated shoes are another huge trend I've been lusting over. I'm definitely digging the versatility of this outfit. Be sure to check out more from Salsit here. They have nothing but uber cute goodness. Also follow them on Facebook, InstaTwitterPinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment