Blvck Leather.

Monday, August 4, 2014

Laer top and shorts via American Rag Cie / Public Desire shoes

Had such a busy weekend! I went to Hard Summer yesterday and had a blast. Filled my nostrils and lungs with dirt and was sweating profusely but I loved Martin Garrix and Disclosure. Anyway, here's a sleek look I shot in collaboration with American Rag Cie, an amazing store located on La Brea. I felt like a kid in a candy store walking in. They carry some amazing brands from Alexander Wang to Unif and beyond. In this set, I'm sporting this matching leather set by Laer. I'm not gonna lie, I felt pretty bad ass in all black and leather. Not to mention it was a crop top and shorts, my favorite things to wear! I completed the look with this comfy cleated heels from Public Desire. Links to all the pieces are provided above, xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. That outfit looks cute on you. I don't think I could ever pull that off though. You know you look very tall in your photos! LOL I did hear that Hard Summer was super dusty. :| Doesn't help that it rained the night before huh.

    ReplyDelete