Banded.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My Bandage Dress top & skirt / Lola Shoetique shoes / Mod4rn trend body chain

Here's a look I really loved shooting. I received this bandage set from My Bandage Dress and was so ecstatic. It's definitely something I'd wear in Vegas which is perfect since I'm going in 2 weeks! The top and skirt fit like a glove and felt like it was made for me. I paired it with these sheer black booties since they have some pop of color and a simple body chain. I really love how these photos came out. Daniel and I stumbled upon this little abandoned patio behind a building and he was able to capture some elegant photos besides the fact that there was a huge pile of (most likely human) feces in the corner. Haha it was gross but the turn out was worth it. Check out more sleek bandage pieces here!

2 comments:

  1. Love this look and your hair is on point!
    I just recently started my own blog, do you have any tips or suggestions for someone new to the game?

    www.mzmatch.blogspot.ca


    Anna

    ReplyDelete