Sugar Fix.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Lazy B Club top & skirt / Shu Sole shoes

Ugh. I've been sick all weekend. Not fun, but here's a fun look I shot with Daniel for Lazy B Club. I'm honestly so in love with this little outfit. I wore it to Agenda Long Beach last month and people were going crazy over the skirt! It's the same print as the romper I previously blogged. Little candy monsters. So cute and evil. Paired this with these pretty rose gold heels from Shu Sole. We shot these at the marketplace in Little Tokyo and I love how they came out. I love being able to shoot photos in my natural habitat. Eating ice cream!

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is fabulous! X

    If you're interested I just put up a post of my ootd and meeting Pixiwoo! -check it out!

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! The print on the skirt is really cute!

    Tiffany
    Tragic Couturist

    ReplyDelete