Girly Street.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Gold Soul pants / Public Desire shoes

Is this my first blog post with actual pants?! I can't remember. I rarely wear pants. I hate pants but I love this pair from Gold Soul. I decided I need more printed bottoms in my wardrobe and this item really caught my eye. A little bit street but a little girly. And who doesn't love paisley? This crop top I'm wearing is actually an old tank that I just impulsively cut. Finished off the look with these lovely cleated sling backs from Public Desire. Shout out to Ducky of Gold Soul for the carepackage! Check out her shop here.

1 comment:

  1. Printed pants are the best especially when you can make it even more edgy and/or urban with just the right accessories! I'm not sure if you'll like this store but I did see a bold pair of tribal printed pants once on the Abercrombie website. But if that store is not up your alley, Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters has some really sick pairs there (Nasty Gal and Dollz Kills also has a huge selection as well, you should check them out if you haven't already.)

    This is a pretty rad out and I really like how the pants paires perfectly with the graffti in the background. It makes the whole outfit even more badass!

    Tiffany
    Tragic Couturist

    ReplyDelete