Lacey.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Brandy Melville top / Shop Charade shorts / Lola Shoetique shoes / Thrifted hat

I've been wearing a lot of black lately. Not sure why, but I've definitely been attracted to some more darker pieces than usual. I think too much color clashes with my ever changing hair. I was gifted these pretty lacey shorts from Shop Charade. They are so extremely comfy. I also love the fairly large lace panels on them. Turns such a basic piece into something sultry. I kept the outfit pretty simple and added some personality with these amazing shoes. They are so strappy and sexy. It looks like theyre caging up my wild feet! (Ok weird statement.) I would link the shoes, but unfortunately they sold out so quickly. You can still get 15% off other styles at Lola Shoetique with code "FLAMCIS" at check out! And check out more goodies from Shop Charade here.

No comments:

Post a Comment