Stripe Down.

Monday, August 18, 2014

Beginning Boutique dress / Forever 21 hat / Lola Shoetique shoes

First day of Magic! I'm in Vegas right now working for MYVL clothing's booth at Pool Trades Show. If any of you are there, you should come say hi! Here's a look I shot with Bennie. It's a simple look I'd definitely wear to dinner with my boyfriend. I'm in love with this dress. I saw something similar on Kylie Jenner and wanted to try this feminine look on myself. This is outfit is a little more mature than I normally dress, but I do like to switch it up and try different looks from time to time. I paired it with these pretty strappy heels from Lola Shoetique, which they just restocked!! Topped off the look with this maroon fedora I scored at Forever 21 for only $10!

3 comments:

  1. Just recently found your blog, and it's amazing! I love your style and your hair!!

    xx,
    Diane || http://www.modernisticphoenix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete