Peplum Lust.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Beginning Boutique top / Lola Shoetique shoes

I feel like I had a week-long weekend. Had a fun/crazy/eventful week. Pool trade show was awesome. Got to see many new and old faces. Then my sis came into town to celebrate her birthday for the weekend. The fun is now over and I'm feeling uber behind on work so now, back on the grind. Here's a pretty look I shot with Bennie. I'm in love with this peplum top by Beginning Boutique. This skirt is something that's been sitting in my closet for YEARS and I don't know where it's from. I'm pretty sure it belongs to my sister and she probably forgot about it until she sees this post. But anyway, I love peplum tops. They give the illusion of a small waist and curvy hips! Finished off the look with some strappy heels from Lola Shoetique. Links provided above. Don't forget to use FLAMCIS at check out for 15% off LS shoes!

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how pretty your hair is! I love your shoes!

    xx,
    Diane || http://www.modernisticphoenix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete