If I Was Your Boyfriend.

Monday, August 25, 2014

Rails top & R13 denim via American Rag Cie / Lola Shoetique shoes

Here's a look I (almost) never got around to posting. It's the most comfortable outfit I've blogged to date. This Rails sleeveless flannel is the softest top ever. It's 100% rayon and feels like a baby's bottom in fabric form. And these JEANS. You guys should know by now that I'm not a pants person, but these babies from R13 are definitely the most comfortable jeans to ever hug my legs. It was love at first fit. This is my idea of the perfect "boyfriend" outfit. Of course, I chose to dress it up with my current favorite strappy heels. I'm super in love with this look. I don't dress like this often, but It's a wear-anywhere type of outfit. Now I'm definitely in need of more soft flannels and comfy boyfriend jeans.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy a good masculine outfit with a feminine touch, this is perfect! Love the heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this outfit! The perfect mix of edgy tomboy from the distressed jeans and the relaxed plaid top meets the sophsticated and glam femininity from the strappy high heels.

    I've also nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check out the full details on my blog!
    http://tragiccouturist.blogspot.ca/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete