Della Garden.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Della top & skirt via Dietch PR / Nasty Gal hat / Christian Louboutin shoes
Photos by Kimly Mean (@becauseitsnice)

Ahh, a long weekend. I love 1. having Sundays off & 2. when Sunday is like Saturday. What are you guys doing this long weekend? Here's a pretty look I shot wearing a matching set by Della. It's a bittersweet feeling getting to wear this outfit. Della is a line that's handcrafted by men and women from a community in Ghana, West Africa. Every dollar earned at Della goes toward providing employment, education and financial stability for the men and women in this community. People have such a negative and superficial idea about this industry, so it humbles me to find fashion labels that exist for a good cause. I have many things to be grateful for and some of these men and women don't have half the things that I have. It reminds me to appreciate every thing, person and moment I come across in life. Please check out more handcrafted goods from Della here! Thank you Della & Dietch PR!

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is so cute! I especially love your hat!

    xx,
    Diane || http://www.modernisticphoenix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete