Living Doll.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Living Doll top / Vibrant M.I.U shorts / Ali Express shoes

So not ready for summer to come to an end. Here's a fun look I shot with Ryan in Long Beach this past weekend. I was sent this top by Living Doll LA. It's uber cute! Not long before I received this, I was lusting over men's short-sleeved button downs from Ezekiel. I love how they look on girls. A little bit boxy & boyish but extremely cute. This one in particular really caught my eye. The pretty mix of blues and orange is a mix of colors I lack in my closet. I left the last two buttons undone and tied it up to give it my personal, girly, touch. Paired with some light high waisted shorts and these cute white sandals I found on Ali Express! Go check out more cute goodies from Living Doll here!

No comments:

Post a Comment