#TodayIsPerfect.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

O'neill dress / Lola Shoetique shoes

I don't own a lot of light and flowy dresses so when I saw this one on the O'neill site, I just had to have it. It's soft and comfy, and is the perfect summer dress. I love the subtle high-low length and the crochet panel on the chest. If I went to the beach, which I rarely do, I'd definitely wear this as a cover-up. Anyway, O'neill is running a contest that ends at the end of this week. Win your ulitimate "perfect day". Follow @OneillWomens on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and take a photo showing us why #todayisperfect to enter. One grand prize winner receives their idea of the "perfect day". Hurry! Contest ends 9/5!

2 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful in this outfit! It's very vintage and pretty and I really like the crochet lace detailing on the dress!

    Tiffany
    Tragic Couturist

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your hair stands out and is so vibrant against the forest green color in the back!

    xx,
    Diane || http://www.modernisticphoenix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete