Back to School.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Itsit romper / T.U.K. Footwear shoes / Sway Chic backpack

In honor of back to school week, here's a cute look I shot with Daniel. I've been pretty obsessed with this romper from Itsit. It's the prettiest lacey thing. I know we're going through a serious drought here in Cali, but one thing I'm extremely happy about is that the weather is still warm. Meaning I can wear this romper for another 2 months, haha! But really though, one thing I do love about rompers is that you don't need to spend any time finding a top and a bottom to match. It's all one piece! I wore this romper to Beauty Con with some strappy heels, but this time I wanted to dress it down. Paired it with these rad T.U.K. boots and also this lucite black backpack which has been my life. Good luck to all the kiddos heading back to school!

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute! I love your romper!

    xx,
    Diane || http://www.modernisticphoenix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete