Retro-spect.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Missguided dress / Forever 21 hat / YRU shoes

It's officially Fall! So happy it's cooler now. I feel like I must have lost 5 pounds from sweating for a week straight. What a perfect time to post this look I shot for Missguided. I love their label. I've been following them for some time now and was so ecstatic when they contacted me. They asked me to style some looks from their Carnaby Girl trend which is inspired by elements from the 60s. You can definitely feel it in all the eclectic prints and silhouettes. I chose this cute oversized babydoll dress. I've definitely always been a dress lover and this particular piece is perfect for transitioning into fall. I paired the look with a fedora from Forever 21 and these amazing booties by YRU. You can check out more amazing pieces from the Missguided Carnaby Girl trend here!

3 comments:

  1. Love your look, the shoes are really unusual! The setting is so pretty, too! http://cottonandcandie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I to am glad it's autumn, I can finally start wearing all my cosy clothes again! I love this look, such great photos too <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! your hair looks so pretty and so does your dress.

    dresses-and-travels

    ReplyDelete