Marble.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

AKA top / BCBG Max Azria leggings / Zero UV sunnies / Lola Shoetique shoes
Stepping a bit out of my element with this look. When putting an outfit together, I definitely love changing up my style from time to time. I like to think of myself as a chameleon of sorts. This oversized shirt from AKA just really caught my eye. It's not something I'd normally pick out, but the crazy marbling print just stood out to me. It's really eye-catching. I also love the fit. Over-sized anything always has a place in my closet. Kept the look dark and sleek with some extra black leggings I picked up at a BCBG sample sale a few years ago (when I used to intern there). Also, some extra black sunnies and bad-ass booties. This is actually the first year I've ever been excited to shop and dress for fall.

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this look, your hair the sunnies the shirt the shoes! You look gorgeous! http://cottonandcandie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is like a sherbet, so cute! I love the crazy pattern going on in your top!

    xx,
    Diane || http://www.modernisticphoenix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete