Teen Spirit.

Friday, September 26, 2014

Hype dress / Shu Sole shoes / Neff beanie
Some fun and cheesey shots I did recently with Daniel at his high school. Yes, I was definitely on cheer in my senior year of high school! (Actually, it was varsity song) Being on a high school campus was so nostalgic. High school was so long ago. I definitely felt extra old. I loved how appropriate this dress was for these photos. I'm wearing a fun, comfy, sporty & colorful dress by Hype. I love their use of colors and prints in their line. They have so many cute pieces for the not-so-basic chick. I dressed this a little girly with some cleated heels from Shu Sole and a coloful beanie by Neff Headwear. Check out more goods from Hype here!

4 comments:

  1. Hype looks like it's made for you! Love how you've styled this with the beanie and shoes :) http://cottonandcandie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super love the beanie and dress <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool pics, those shoes are amazing <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is gorgeous, loving the all black!!!! would love it if you could follow my blog and leave a comment beaut! www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete