Blvck Fuzz.

Friday, October 3, 2014

Hello October! 
Missguided top and skirt / YRU shoes / ZeroUV sunnies
Photos by Daniel Nguyen (@dnguyenphotography)

Hello October! I love how I was just talking about how excited I was for cool weather, and the heat wave is back. We can't escape! Nonetheless, it's the perfect time to upload this look from Missguided! My first time shooting in a pool fully clad. We shot these in Daniel's indoor pool. It was excruciatingly hot on this particular day so I was so happy to be taking a dip. I'm actually really in love with this fuzzy set. It's ultra soft and comfortable and a great look for a fall night out. I kept the color palette at a minimum with these white slip-on beauties from YRU. You'll definitely be seeing me mixing around this top and bottom with other pieces in my wardrobe soon. Check out more from Missguided's Carnaby Girl trend here.


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love fuzzy clothes, though I have to say I've never thought of wearing anything fuzzy in a pool. Great photos <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool photoshoot! So glad coords have been taken through to autumn and I'm loving the fluffy style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool photoshoot! The dinosaur float is super cute :3

    http://mrmichell.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete