Teenage Dirtbag.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Wow, It's been a minute. 
Neff beanie / Tobi dress / Unif shoes via Zooshoo / ZeroUV glasses


Wow, It's been a minute. The hustle and bustle of this past weekend is over and I'm finally getting a chance to sit down and catch up on some work. What a crazy weekend! Took a spontaneous 1 day trip to Vegas on Friday, got to hang out with some of my favorite people back in LA on Saturday, and went to San Diego for the night on Sunday with le boyfriend. I love being able to jam-pack my days and fill them with productive/fun events. Here's a look I've been excited to upload. Super comfy and totally my style. I have been LIVING in these Unif boots since I got them. They're extremely comfortable and go with pretty much anything from my closet. I've also been wearing this Tobi dress around a lot. It's the perfect length and I love the little side slit. I feel extra tall in this look. Topped it off with a blvck beanie and some cute glasses. Grunge teenage dirtbag to the max.


3 comments:

  1. Love the side slit in the dress, you always style things so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a babe! I love those boots :)

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love jam packed weekends too, just no the aftermath! Love this! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete